Explanation of the CE Midlands Membership
Your chance to influence the change agenda / industry / government.
Constructing Excellence is a not-for-profit organisation charged with improving the performance of the UK construction industry for the benefit of its clients and all stakeholders. It does not receive funding from any government source and is therefore self-funding. For many parts of Constructing Excellence the main form of income is received via membership.
Any national member of Constructing Excellence has access to all regional activities and events and clubs managed from the Midlands. This means that personnel from a national member of CE enjoy the same privileges, in terms of discounted events etc., as regional membership.
Any regional member of Constructing Excellence Midlands has access across the Midlands events, activities and clubs managed from the Midlands (ie: Birmingham, Black Country, Coventry & Warwickshire, East Midlands, Herefordshire & Worcestershire, Shropshire, Staffordshire). Within your regional membership is an entitlement for one individual from your organisation to also join the individually administered Club of their choice. Regional membership does NOT entitle its employees to discount from National events where published.
Club Membership within the Midlands falls into two categories as below:
- Self-contained clubs i.e. Birmingham and Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, East Midlands, Herefordshire and Worcestershire, Shropshire & Staffordshire. Membership fees set by each individual club. Clubs managed from the South West centre i.e. Birmingham and Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, East Midlands, Herefordshire and Worcestershire, Shropshire & Staffordshire.
- Club Members to ONLY receive discounts for their OWN clubs. Midlands Clubs are encouraged to publicise their events and activities through the CE Midlands web site to ensure as wide an audience as possible. Club membership does NOT entitle its employees to discount from Regional or National events where published.
In essence the entire Constructing Excellence network is looking for individuals and organisations who want to ‘improve the performance of the UK construction industry’ through collaborative working and an integrated supply chain and all that brings. There are now over 1000 active members of CE throughout the Midlands, all enjoying the personal and organisational benefits that membership brings.
Membership rates as of 1st April 2020View Rates
Constructing Excellence South West is a not-for-profit organization charged with improving the performance of the South West construction industry for the benefit of its clients and all stakeholders. It does not receive funding from any government source and is therefore self-funding and the main form of income is received via membership. We are governed by a board of fifteen and have nine ‘Best Practice’ clubs and nine ‘Thought Leadership Forums’ within the organization to both develop knowledge and then disseminate it. The main focus is on delivering events, activities, workshops and publications that will improve the performance of member organisations, and the industry at large.
The Constructing Excellence South West brings practical support by providing members with the following benefits:
- Learn and share best practice principles
- Knowledge transfer
- Enhance profitability/productivity
- Improve understanding
- Access to tools and techniques
- Peer intelligence
- Increase business opportunities
- Discounted access to conferences, seminars and workshops
- Raise profile in the region
- Influence the change agenda/industry/Government
- Driving the change agenda
- Improving the UK Construction Industry
- Leading the way in Collaborative working
- Integrated Supply Chains
- Cross Sector
- Personal Development
- Career Enhancement
Join Constructing Excellence South West
Become a Constructing Excellence South West member today and take advantage of the membership benefits.Join Today