About G4C Midlands
G4C Midlands is part of Constructing Excellence Midlands, and we share joint aims.
Following CE’s lead in collaborative practice we seek to harness the power of new people in the industry to make changes for the better and improve the way we work together. We are open to anyone looking to join the industry, or in the early stages of their career in the built environment sector.
G4C Midlands hold monthly ‘Young Professionals Breakfast Club’ events
Serena Variah of Severn Trent Water – a member of G4C Midlands, talking about the member benefits of G4C Midlands
G4C Midlands members can benefit by:
- Having access to innovative industry thinking
- Having opportunities to ‘accelerate growth’ beyond typical career path(s)
- Understanding the strategic development / future of the UK Construction (asset management) industry
- Being involved in networking opportunities to form relationships with like-minded high achieving peers and to provide business opportunities
G4C Midland's aims are:
Enhancing collaboration between young professionals within the construction industry
Creating an open forum to share knowledge, experience and opinions
Providing a platform for young professionals to present their suggestions for the betterment of the industry to leaders and decision makers
Visit the National G4C Homepage here.
If you are interested in joining G4C, or simply want to find out more, email us at email@example.com
“To become the organisation that is the driving force for industry change, through the development and connection of the future industry leaders”
This will be done by targeting three themes:
- People – Attracting, effectively developing, connecting and retaining the necessary people required to drive change
- Sustainability – Equipping members with the necessary skills to drive the industry and wider society towards a sustainable future
- Asset Outcomes – Supporting the industry’s transformation from process driven to asset driven solutions aligned to client and wider society needs (focused on outcomes)
G4C – Development Handbook and Debate Part 2
Date: 12th December 2023
Time: 5:30pm - 7:30pm