Role of the CE Midlands Industry Forum
“Respect the past, enjoy the current and look to the future”
1. We are the movement to deliver the collaborative culture necessary to provide an industry of opportunity that will require diversity, inclusion, innovation, integration & behavioural change whilst recognising the value derived from the existing ‘traditional’ parts of our industry.
2. We identify the detail required to deliver the CEM Board’s vision and offer support in determining that vision
3. We provide the regional hub for CE National Members, CEM clubs, CEM forums, CEM Theme Groups, Industry Bodies & Stakeholders, Universities & Colleges and the entire supply chain
4. We act as a two-way communication channel throughout the East and West Midlands construction sector to ensure a united message with no duplication of resource and effort working with others such as the Midlands Engine.
5. We act as the Midlands’ regional arm of Constructing Excellence and report through CERP (Constructing Excellence Regional Partnership)
6. We live by the principles of Constructing Excellence and lead by example