<< All Posts
Gowling WLG Podcasts
Gowling WLG have kindly shared with us some of their podcasts that they think would be especially of interest to our members. They focus mainly on Sustainability and the Building Safety Act.
Please take a look at some of the titles below and click on the links to listen.
- The latest podcast in our ‘How we live Sustainably…’ series, titled ‘How we live… Sustainably: Environment Bank’. This episode discusses the role Biodiversity Net Gain plays in sustainability and how the recent Environment Act has impacted the building industry.
- A new podcast on ‘How we live… Safely’ which takes a closer look at the Building Safety Act, which received Royal Assent on 28 April 2022 and comes into force this week (28 June 2022).
- Our insight summarising key changes introduced in The Building etc. (Amendment) (England) Regulations 2022
- The Office for Environmental Protection believes biodiversity net gain proposals require strengthening
- Gowling’s newly launched playbook, ‘The Language of Leadership: Six Lessons from the Changing Room to the Boardroom’ aims to connect the power of sport to business in a new way and examines the language sportspeople use for clues to their success.