- This event has passed.
Post – pandemic working arrangements
It has been over a year now since the World Health Organization declared Covid-19 a pandemic. With the pandemic accelerating the shift from in-office working to remote working in the short term, what will working arrangements look like in a post-pandemic future? This webinar will look at the following considerations for employers:
· How will employers need to make the workplace safe to facilitate more staff coming back into work?
· Will contractual changes need to be made to employment contracts to facilitate a return to the workplace
· How can employers facilitate flexible working arrangements?
· How can employers go about insisting employees come into the workplace on specific days whilst taking into account their personal circumstances?
· Will changes need to be made to employment contracts to facilitate a blended workplace?
This is a live event and there will be an opportunity for questions and answers on the day; if you wish, you may also forward your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should attend
HR and finance directors and professionals, business owners and senior managers with responsibility for people management and payrolls.
The Construction Revolution Summit
Date: 16th August 2021 - 18th August 2021
CE East Midlands 2021 Awards Dinner
Date: 2nd September 2021
The Athena, Leicester
Cost: £150 – £1500
Time: 6:30pm - 11:00pm