- This event has passed.
A vision of modular with RIBA West Midlands
Modular construction for many is the solution to the UK’s housing crisis. Manufacturing efficiencies leading to reduced build times, lower materials costs and economies of scale all leading to a new future of house building in the UK. The reality however has proved very different in recent months with well backed and well-known businesses struggling to survive in the market.
RIBA West Midlands has brought together a unique panel of leading voices from a range of modular providers which include Patrick Usborne who is not only the director of Perpendicular Architecture but also the chair of Cambridge Association of Architects. Lalit Chauhan who’s an accomplished design director at ZED PODS with over 15 years of experience in construction industry. Stuart Marshall, head of modular sales at Elements Europe and Daniel Danks from Domus who has spent fifteen years working within the commercial A&D sector with specialists in Co-Living, BTR, PRS on all residential developments who will share their experiences of the market and to debate where the future of Modular construction may be and what we have learnt from recent schemes in the West Midlands and beyond.
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets to be transferred at least 14 days prior to the event. Complimentary tickets are strictly non-transferable.
- If the RIBA has to postpone or cancel the event the booker is entitled to a full refund of the ticket price only.
- On entry to the event you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules.
- The RIBA reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder.
- A photographer will cover this event and the images may be used to publicise future RIBA events.
- By accepting an invitation or purchasing a ticket you consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as a visitor attending the event.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds can be made for cancellations notified within 30 days of the event. To transfer your ticket/s to another individual/s, please contact email@example.com.
HAWCE online event – Can Offsite Delivery drive better climate outcomes?
Date: 30th November 2023
Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm
East Midlands Club Christmas Get Together -The City of Caves Tour, Nottingham
Date: 6th December 2023
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
G4C Networking Breakfast – The far-reaching implications of Biodiversity Net Gain (BNG) for the planning, development, and construction industries.
Date: 7th December 2023
Floor 4, Cundall
Time: 8:30am - 10:30am