Call for Student Consultancy Projects for Businesses
Challenge a team of Nottingham Business School postgraduate students to gain fresh thinking and up to date research insights for your business
- Does your business or team plan to grow or change?
- Would you like a strategic analysis of your business situation, to help set priorities and goals?
- Would you like to know what resources and capabilities you need to make the next step on your business journey?
- Would you like to gain a fresh, unbiased perspective about your business ambitions?
- Can you offer time to support the next generation of business professionals?
If so, Nottingham Business School like to hear from you.
Working in teams of 5 or 6 our MBA students devote themselves to carrying out useful research for your organisation on a number of strategic management issues.
Our next available projects start soon, and there’s no financial cost involved:
- By mid June 2021: Discuss and agree with NBS the outline of the research challenge you’d like to set our students
- By early July 2021: Be introduced to your student team (by email/phone)
- 5 July 2021: Your research team spend time fact finding – ideally conducted in person or via MS Teams, Skype or phone
- 6 – 8 July 2021: Intensive research period. May involve some follow up research with your business by email/phone.
- 9 July 2021: Presentation to the company plus Q&A
A written report by the students also follows.
To find out more and get involved contact:
Angela Scott, Experiential Learning Coordinator – Postgraduate Programmes, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, 50 Shakespeare Street, Nottingham NG1 4FQ.
T: 0115 848 3888