What is the future of the office? A HAWCE webinar for the construction industry
New research by experts at law firm, Harrison Clark Rickerbys, conducted before and during the pandemic, shows that people like working from home but also miss the collaboration and interaction experienced in the office. How the home versus office working conundrum will affect the way we build in the future is the question many in the construction industry are exploring.
Join us to debate the future of the office and the way we build.
We’ll be asking questions including:
- What do offices of the future need to look like?
- How can we re-purpose existing buildings – are empty high street shops part of the solution?
- How will the work-from-home revolution affect the construction industry?
- Are UK offices still fit for purpose?
- Chair’s welcome – Andrew James, Chairman, HAWCE
- Key findings from HCR’s Future Workspace report – Mark Carter, Partner, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- The Surveyor’s Angle – Oliver Workman, Partner, THP Surveyors
- Panel Q&A
- Closing remarks- Andrew James